Friday, June 12, 2009

Kate's Three Year Old appointment

Kate turned three last Saturday (I will post birthday pics later) and had her doctor's appointment today. She is staying in the 99% at 41.5 inches and 40.8 lbs. Tonight I went into her room and watched my little angel sleep. How quickly these three years have gone! I found myself looking at a little girl, when I could swear that only this morning she was my little bright eyed newborn. I feel a little bit of sadness over the craziness our lives have been since Kate entered the world, school, Lily, graduation, new jobs, buying a house, starting a small business,ect. These things have often stopped me from really paying attention to how quickly my baby was growing. I write this not to wallow in pity, but to determine to be more diligent in acknowledging the little things in life, the Lord's tender mercies. My life has never been more crazy, but it has never held this much joy. I feel so blessed to have a loving husband and two loving daughters.

No comments: