Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day Two Universal Studios

For day two, we went to this HUGE mall in Hollywood, and then headed to Universal Studios. The weather was rainy and a bit chilly, but we had a good time.
I think I was more excited about seeing Dora then the girls. It was so cool. 
This is not from Universal, but I loved it, so I thought I would stick it in.
Curious George was a big hit with Kate.
Lily was excited to be Wilma, but Kate would not be Fred.
I like Alisha has a red head!

Everybody needs a hug!
Oh, yeah.
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!

2 comments:

Aaron & Kambrala Frederick said...

What a fun trip you look like you are having! We went to some of those sites in January and it was really fun. Lillie liked Curious George as well. You'll have to tell us how the rest of the trip went. Oh, and who all is with you? Are you going to the stars? Hollywood sign? How exciting!

Cushing Ohana said...

one word, in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice: LUCKY!! :)