Monday, August 1, 2011

And she's 8 months...

My number 3 is now 8 months old. I cannot, I repeat, cannot believe how fast time has passed. We have had the best time the last few months with our three precious girls. What a blessing!
Elise loves to be in the midst of things, she can squeeze and push into any space if she thinks something is going on without her. Here Kate is guarding the laptop because Elise LOVES to smack at the buttons.
YUM, cake...Thanks Daddy, if you keep this up I might make "daddy" my first word
New trick
Playing with the books
We already have the "potty party" concept down in this house.

Kate and Lily are very tolerant of Elise crawling around in their play area, and Elise takes full advantage of it!
My little adventurer...coming down was defiantly not as much fun as getting up
Naked, covered in drool, and so happy. I just love having a baby around.

3 comments:

Jared & Tristan said...

Eight months already!?!? She is so cute! I love her smile!

Christopher & Melissa said...

Time flies!

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

Becca! I am so glad you found me and I found you! Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe you already have 3! Wow, I miss you:) I hope all is well. Love you!