Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend!

On Thanksgiving the girls went to the circus with Grandma Maralu and Aunt Alisha! They loved it and have been playing "tiger doing tricks" everyday since. The game consists of Kate telling Lily to jump, dance, and do other things for pretend treats.

I don't have any circus pictures yet, but hopefully I will soon. These two were taken right before they left.
For those of you who were just dying to know what we do all day, here it is! Dance around in panties and sing into whisks. Don't you wish you could come over?



Kate got really into it.


Here is her grunge guitarist face. Lily was moving around so much I couldn't get her guitar pose.

1 comment:

Jared & Tristan said...

I love it! Kate singing into the whisk is the best!
You're at the hospital right now!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!! :)