Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lily is 3!!!!!!

On Sunday Lily turned 3! We had a party on Saturday and Lily enjoyed several days of opening presents.
Cute as can be!

She blew out the candles one at a time, all in a row!


Yes, Tinker Bell really does fly, and try to hit people in the head. Lily wasn't sure she liked it at first, but warmed up to it later on.


Sharing the birthday goodies!
Thanks to everyone for the presents, and I know I especially enjoyed the candy she recieved! Lily is so bright and funny and huge joy in our lives. I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed our family with this amazing little one!

3 comments:

Elizabeth and Russ said...

Happy Birthday Lily! We can't wait to see you.

Marcy said...

I can't believe she is three!! WHOA! That means Ethan is just around the corner... Lets pray that the terrible twos are almost at an end as well :)

Jared & Tristan said...

Hey! I found your blog through your Facebook profile! Happy Birthday (a little late) to Lily! She has a great smile!
I hope you're having a great trip and make it home safely. Jared and Drew were able to hang out a lot while they were both 'bachelors' last week.