Friday, August 13, 2010

5th Wedding Anniversary!!!!

This morning in celebration I found our wedding album and decided to scan some pictures for our blog. Most people haven't ever seen these pictures...so get ready for a blast from the past!!!
On August 13th 2005, Drew and I were married in the beautiful Washington D.C. temple. I remember how hot it was then, but I am so glad my wedding isn't today, with temperatures in the upper 90s and 100s!!!!!!


Here is the whole gang, starting from the left: Grandma Alzina, Grandpa Clair, Grandma Eva, Elizabeth, Jonny, Dad, Drew, Me,Melissa,Alisha,Andrew, Emily, and Mom. (P.S.This is the last wedding we had where no children attended!)

The sisters!
Look how young they look!!!!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

I remember that day!! And then we all had Chinese Food!! Happy Anniversary!