Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Big 4!!!!

Well, I officially am starting to feel old because I now have a 4 year old!! I just can't seem to figure out where these last four years have gone, but they sure have been fun. All Kate has been asking for is a toy doggie-so we went to Build-a-Bear on Saturday. This the girls showing what they picked out.


And stuffing our animals...
The girls loved the whole experience, and it was the easiest birthday ever!! We later had family over for pizza and cake, and got some great goodies from Papa and Grandma.

Blowing out her candles at Grandma Eva's house.

On our way home today Kate said to me "I thought I was going to be a big girl now and get holes in my ears." I replied she wasn't that big yet. Kate is such a happy and sweet girl who is always thoughtful of others. We are so lucky to have her as our daughter!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Frederick Family said...

Happy Birthday Kate!
Love, Lillie and Lucy