Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Heckert Adventure

What does a rock and a crochet hook have in common? Lily's nose!!! Yesterday Lily came up to me and said "Mommy there is something in my nose." Then she proceeded to grab my finger and try to put it up her nose. I politely, but as quick as lightening, pulled my finger away and counseled her to use her own devices to get what I thought was normal nose material out of her nose. Upon my dismissal she turns to her Aunt Emmy and informs her that a rock is stuck in her nose. Guess what? There was a rock up her nose. Emily, being the kind aunt she is, took Lily upstairs to Grandma, the true fixer of all medical problems, who used her vast nursing experience and found the perfect retrieval tool, the crochet hook. Out popped the offending object and all peace was restored. My only question....where did she get the rock?

1 comment:

The Frederick Family said...

That is so funny, it made my day!