Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow and Ice in Evansville

Yesterday at one pm, it started snowing, and then it started raining ice. Schools were let out early yesterday, and I was fortunate not to have my Anatomy and Physiology class last night or my Nutrition class this morning. The picture above is how much ice was on top of everything.
Drew and I took Kate out before he left for work. She wasn't as excited as we hoped.She couldn't walk because she wasn't heavy enough to break the ice on the ground.

Checking out the road's condition with Daddy.
And where was Lily, you ask? In our bed, warm and toasty, and asleep.

2 comments:

Elizabeth and Russ said...

Nice! I like the "skating". When did you guys get a giant truck?

Elizabeth and Russ said...

I almost forgot (this is Russ by the way). I need to talk to you guys. Give us a call.