Saturday, February 16, 2008

Doing anything to avoid studying for an Anatomy Practical

Last weekend, my In-laws spent the weekend in Evansville. We were pretty excited because their hotel had a swimming pool. I went and found Kate's swim suit from last year (I thought it would fit, its a 2T), and BOY! did Kate hate it. She cried and cried when we put it on.
Since I have been pregnant the last two summers, I have no swimsuit, so I had to make due with shorts and t-shirt. The water was cold and Kate refused to let go of me.(the pool was shallow enough for her to stand) As you can see in the picture, she hand is gripping my shirt as if she is holding on for dear life. (Oh, I just realized what was in the background of this picture, oops!)
Lily even got in on the action, but only for about 2 seconds.
This happened today, she stumbled on her way down the stairs and hit her eye just perfect on the wall. It barely bleed at all, but it sure looks icky. ( F.Y.I, I didn't ask her to make this face)

1 comment:

Cushing Ohana said...

Becca, you gotta crop that photo! I mean, it's not just a set of anonymous boobs, but someone picking at them! So weird! It may draw unsavory attention to your blog! ;)