Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Guess what? We do get hurricanes in the Midwest.

Our Hurricane's name was Kate. The top picture happened this morning while I was putting together Christmas cards. I thought she was a little too quiet, and this is what I saw when I found her. She had pulled clothes out of the dirty clothes basket and off the hangers in the closets, and she had pulled a few of my shoes out of their boxes. So, we cleaned it up and I got in the shower...

During my five minute shower, this occurred. Yes, that's right, it is a whole can of formula dumped on the floor along with the other contents of my diaper bag. Its been a long morning to say the least. I have to go now, the storm is warming up again as Kate is practicing her new found talent of throwing things away that don't belong in the trash.

4 comments:

Elizabeth and Russ said...

All I can do is laugh.
Are you guys going anywhere during Christmas?

Handley Family said...

Oh my gosh! And I thought Tate made messes. I wanted to cry when I saw that big can of formula all dumped out on the floor.

Us Egberts said...

Rebecca....I love watching your fam on your blog. You do a great job. What funny girls. Cute as can be. I get a little feeling of watching you and elizabeth when I look at your pics. You sound so happy. Keep up the good job
donetta

Cushing Ohana said...

Becca-
I think Kate and Alana are soul sisters! Alana STILL does non-stop mischief like that! And her sis is learning quick! Crazy girls! Amanda C. :) (I found your blog-- tee-hee!)