Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy Weekend!


This weekend has been crazy! On Friday we went to see Santa at the Library.
Lily spit up all over herself about 5 minutes into the program and then promptly fell asleep.
This had to be the best part. I can't wait to pull this out in about 16 years.
Other than seeing Santa, Lily went to the doctor and weighs 15 lbs 10 oz. I think she is beating Kate at her 4 month weight. I am going to have giant children! Also, we bought a HOUSE!!!! Yeah! No more living in an apartment.I feel so grown up.

2 comments:

Handley Family said...

Kate's face is priceless! I bet she'll love it when you pull that out in 16 years. I think some of your children's giantness needs to rub off on my child. He just had his 15 month appt and he weighs 7 pounds less than Kate and is 6 inches shorter! It would be fun to see them together. Anyway. Congrats on buying a house! Very grown up of you.

Cushing Ohana said...

Alexa didn't care for that Santa too much either! However, she is enjoying her free book! ;)