Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Glasses and swim lessons

 Last week Kate received a surprise birthday present: Glasses! I first got glasses at 6, so I was not surprised to hear of Kate's need. Her doctor is the same Doctor I grew up going to and when he walked in to deliver the news he said to Kate "Its like looking at your mom all over again!" Dr. Woods is going to love our family! Kate had a great time trying on different frames and ultimately chose some very cute purple frames. How fun it is to be a girl!

 Another thing we are doing this summer is swimming lessons. Kate and Lily are really having fun, and Lily is proving to be a little fish!
Elise and I hang out at the splash park while Kate and Lily have their lessons. So pretty in Purple!

3 comments:

Christopher & Melissa said...

Look at those teeth on Elise! and those glasses on Kate! Oh i love them so much! Miss you guys!

Christopher & Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared & Tristan said...

she looks so cute with her glasses (way more stylish than I ever was with my childhood glasses).
Where did you end up doing your swim lessons at? I still want to put the boys in lessons but will wait till July.