Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas music program

On Dec 5th Kate had her school music program. We all were very excited to go and see her sing in her first school program ever!
To no one's surprise, Kate was in the back row, center...She was lucky enough to stand by her best friend, Trinity (the girl in the red dress).

The songs were cute and the Kindergarten kids did a great job singing. My favorite part of the evening was the song they sang about Mary and Jesus. I am so grateful that I live in an area where we can still sing in public school about the Savior, it was beautiful.
Kate made us so proud, and Elise and Lily sat very well during the program...All in all, it was a fantastic family night.

2 comments:

Christopher & Melissa said...

Way to go kate! we sure miss you guys!

Sam and Laura Zollman said...

Becca,
Hey there. Your family is growing so fast. I can't believe that Kate is old enough to be in a school program. Wow.
I have a quick question for you. Sister Nessel from my branch works for Grace Island Foods and her employer would like to have LDS mommy bloggers taste her product and blog about it. She asked me to contact some LDS Mommy Bloggers that I know and see if they would be intereested. Her employer would mail you a sample of their product and then just ask you to write a blog about it. What do you think? let me know and I can give your address to Sister Nessel. Take care.