Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures to brighten (another) rainy day

Caught some more smiles from our little bug!


Lily crawled into bed with me while I was nursing Elise, and when i got up, she scooted over so she could be closer to the baby. I love how much my girlies love each other.
At the prospect of another morning of combing, Kate decided she wanted a haircut, so I cut her hair. She is about as cute as can be!
Things are going great here in the Heckert house.
Drew is working hard at all of his callings:
husband, dad, owner of ebash, Elders' Quorum president, and Edward Jones advisor.
In short, he is a very busy man!!!
I have been looking into preschools for Kate (sniff, sniff),
and the girls are growing up like crazy!

1 comment:

Jared & Tristan said...

You'll have to let me know what you find out about the different preschools around here. Wouldn't that be fun to have Guy and Kate in the same class!