Friday, September 24, 2010

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do!


Thursday I noticed that our sink was draining slow, so I ask Drew to fix it thinking that it would be a quick "draino" fix. WRONG! The drain stuff didn't work and the clog got worse. Drew has a snake-pipe cleaner-outer thing at work, and he brought it home to see if it would work. It wasn't long enough and I was not going to call a plumber after hours on a friday, so we took our dirty dishes outside!!!! I couldn't spend very much time bending and kneeling at the tub, so that it why we went outside. It worked very well, and we got to spend some quality time together as a family getting soaked. As for the sink, I don't know what we will do because I really don't want to pay for a plumber! We will keep you updated!

No comments: