Monday, March 1, 2010

New Kitchen, the last of the house remodel

As many know, when we moved into our house two years ago it needed some work. In the first year we bulldozed our way through every room except the kitchen, because I was happy with it... until last Friday when I decided it was time to tackle our final remodel! So the above picture is a before shot...
And this is our after shot. We painted the cabinets, put in new flooring, installed a new ceiling fan, and bought a new stove. Very exciting!!!!

3 comments:

Little Crows Nest said...

I love your before and after shots! What a fab kitchen! So nice running into you the other day at Kohls! Your family is growing so fast and you are just a cutie too!

Little Crows Nest said...

Besides, I LOVE that color green on your walls! Sage is my FAVORITE!

Chayse and Charlotte said...

I love it! Congrats on a newly remodeled house for you beautiful family!