Monday, April 13, 2009

To the Temple with Jonathan




Last month we had the opportunity to go with Jonny to the temple. It was wonderful, and we are so excited to send him on his mission because the sooner he leaves, the sooner he will come home!


After the Temple, we went to the Zoo.
Kate and Lily recognized this as their true home, and were trying to return.

My own little monkeys.
Watching the animals with Papa


A picture by the fountain with Papa. They were trying to stand as far away as possible while still touching the water. Silly girls.

2 comments:

Cushing Ohana said...

Congrats to 'Johnny-John'(what Alexa calls him!) on going to the temple! He will be missed in nursery! Alexa is partial to Uncles, and really likes you bro! :) How wonderful to get to see another of your siblings go throught the temple. I can't wait to see my brother do that one day, and hopefully, my sister, too.

Cushing Ohana said...

I mean, 'your bro', not "you bro." I wasn't calling YOU "bro!" ;)