Friday, October 3, 2008

Its a boy!

Well, we finally added a boy to our family!
No, its not what you think!
Two weeks ago we went a bought a puppy!!!
We went to Petsmart to let the girls look at the dogs and this little guy captured our hearts.
The girls are crazy about him and he is a pretty good puppy.
We named him Copper.




We have been working on housetraining him ( I just wish the girls were as easy: just throw them outside and let them figure the rest out!!!) And soon we hope to teach him new tricks.
The girls still love to read books. They will sit forever just turning pages while Kate narrates.
Kate after she figured out how to open my mascara!
Cheese!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

haha I love the mascara picture.. soooo funny... I can't wait to get a puppy. He is so cute!

Cushing Ohana said...

Wow! A puppy! You are a brave woman! Two tots and a 4 legged kid is more than I can handle! Wait, I have three 2-legged kids! Hope you guys have lots of fun with him!!