Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lily is ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday Lily turned one and my Dad turned 52. We had a little party to celebrate. Hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad, and baked beans-YUM!
Yes, I said 52, but when the cake was made, something got mixed up. At least we are covered for next year.

Blowing out candles.
This was Lily's "cake" I love that they are not old enough to have a say in what we eat on their birthday.

My Grandma Eva was kind enough to bring a little gift for Kate to open.
Lily opening her first present!!!

A puzzle.

The morning of her birthday we went for a family walk, this is her in the car on the way to the park. The book is how I keep the girls occupied during trips.
For play group on Lily's birthday, we went to a really fun park. This is our friend Alana pushing Lily on the swing. Lily will sit in these swings forever if I let her.
My great friend Ally pushing Kate.
Lily is so adventurous! She was climbing all over the play set at the park. I turned my back to find Kate and in that spit second Lily had climbed all the way to the slide at the top!




1 comment:

Cushing Ohana said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Lily!! That is so funny about your dad's cake! :) I can't belive Lily is one-- time flies too fast with these little babes! Alana will love knowing she is on your page, pushing Lily!