Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Spring has brought me such a nice surprise..."

Drew's parents just moved to New Mexico, so they decided to surprise us and generously give us their old car. It was a huge blessing because Drew's car just hit 300,000 miles. We are sorry to see them go though, having both sets of grandparents close was awesome.
Yesterday the weather was beautiful, so we had our snack outside.
While Kate ate Goldfish, Lily nibbled on leaves. She drooled dirt for hours after I fished what was left of the leaf out of her mouth.
Today we went to the park and got on the swings. Both girls had a blast. Kate insisted on trying out the big girl swing, and luckily, she didn't fall off as I expected her to. What a big girl!


1 comment:

Marcy said...

I love the hat! and I wish somebody would generously donate us such a nice surprise :)